I hope all is well.
I just watched the below video about care tips for caring for your Senior Loved One (SLO) and I wanted to share this video with you. The duties of caring for your SLO can be daunting and rewarding at the same time. However, tips, support, the power of caring, and your higher power (whomever that maybe) will help you provide the best care for your SLO.
Please take five minutes out of your day to watch this video.
Now that you have watched this video, please take another five minutes to answer the following questions.
- How is your Senior Loved One’s doctor? Does he or she help you coordinate the right care for your Senior Loved One?
- What are some things you delegate while taking care of your Senior Loved One?
- Are you truly sharing the duties of caring for your Senior Loved One with your family?
- Do you empower your Senior Loved One to do all that he or she can do on his or her own?
- How do you cope with difficult caregiving situations?
Let’s us talk about these questions. Share your thoughts.